The following people are the top 10 richest people in Nigeria. Readers should know that the number of people in the top 10 richest Nigerian is not constant, it keep changes.
10. Fifi Ekanem Ejindu – $850 million Fifi Ekanem has her own individual style described as ‘neo-traditional’ and has won many awards for her talent. Construction is not the only industry Fifi loves. She also dabbles in oil and gas as well as real estate. Her net worth is estimated to be $850 million.
9. Hajia Bola Shagaya – $950 million Nigeria has many incredible women who earn millions of dollars and develop different industries and spheres of life. Haija Bola Shagaya loves fashion and supports art; she is a wife, mother and business tycoon. She has been a member of the board of Unity Bank for many years in a row. Bola’s net worth is $950 million.
8. Jim James Ovia – $980 million Who doesn’t know Zenith Bank? The financial organization is one of the top banks in the country, and it was founded by Jim Ovia. Being one of the richest men in the country, he is also a member of numerous interesting organizations (both governmental and NGOs). Ovia’s current net worth is estimated to be $980 million. Top 20 richest musicians in America: women and men who earn big from their music
7. Orji Uzor Kalu – $1 billion He had even more money in the past but lost much of his wealth because of the drop in prices in real estate and oil. Kalu’s current net worth is estimated to be $ 1 billion.
6. Folorunsho Alakija – $1 billion Nigerian women also know how to make huge money. Folorunsho Alakija is amazing in different industries. She has businesses in printing, oil, and fashion. She is the world’s eighth wealthiest black person on the globe in 2020, according to Forbes, and is the richest woman in Nigeria. Her current net worth is over $ 1 billion.
5. Pascal Uzoma Dozie -$1.1 billion This is the business brain behind different successful Nigerian entities such as Diamond Bank, Kunoch Limited and others. He is also the chairman at MTN Nigeria. His net worth is currently estimated to be $1.1 billion. The richest woman in Africa in 2019 and her impressive net worth
4. Jimoh Ibrahim – $1.1 billion This list of African billionaires includes Jimoh Ibrahim, the CEO of Global Fleet Group who made his fortune in oil and gas, insurance, real estate, hospitality, and other industries. He is well known in Nigeria and outside the country. Ibrahim’s net worth is about $1.1 billion.
3. Femi Otedola – $1.8 billion Femi is the controlling shareholder in a company known as Forte Oil. The company was initially a BP subsidiary and owns more than 500 fuel stations across Nigeria. Femi’s net worth is estimated to be $1.8 billion. Femi Otedola is a well-known philanthropist.
2. Mike Adenuga – $7.2 billion Mike Adenuga is well known outside Nigeria thanks to his Globacom company. He won the ‘Companion of the Star of Ghana’ which is prestigious and amazing. He was awarded this title because of his large investments in the West African country. Adenuga’s current net worth according to Forbes is $7.2 billion. Who are the richest businessmen in Nigeria in 2018 and their net worth
1. Aliko Dangote $9.9 billion This name is famous not only in Nigeria but all over the globe. Aliko Dangote is a world renowned cement and sugar tycoon; he is the chairmen of Dangote Group. Dangote is philanthropist and a close friend of world known philanthropist and former richest man in the world, Bill Gates. Dangote is on the top of our list because he is the world’s richest black man in 2020 and the richest man in Nigeria.
The tycoon’s net worth is currently $9.9. billion according to Forbes. Nigeria’s economy is evidently among the most vibrant economies in Africa.