Sometimes you will go out without your ATM card and something will come out that you will need to withdraw money from your bank. Also, your card might have been damaged or stolen and you need to withdraw cash. How would you do this? The following practical steps will enable you to withdraw cash from the ATM machines without ATM card or perform cardless withdrawal using Access bank as a case study.
How To Withdraw Money From Access Bank Without An ATM Card:
Firstly, you need to setup Access bank cardless withdrawal using the USSD code and this is how to do that.
6 practical steps for Access bank cardless withdrawal
- Dial *903# from your phone and select “Withdraw Money” option.
- Select “ATM Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the Amount and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive a transaction code for successful withdrawal.
- Keep the code and visit any of our nearest ATM.
- Press ‘0’ to perform a cardless withdrawal.