Peter and Paul Okoye, the twin music artists who became stars from standing together to form the P-Square identity.
They were born in November 1981; and had successfully built their music career.
They effectively set up a band, but they are currently separated while the majority of fans still accept them as one bond. P.Square 9th on the list of the top ten richest Nigerian musicians.
Mr. P or Peter Okoye and his brother made a great legacy in the Nigerian music industry
Peter or Mr. P as he is popularly known had made ambassadorship deals with companies like Kia Motors as well as Olympic Milk. He is married to Titilola Omotayo, and they have a daughter and a son.
Most of the musical achievements which he made were done while he was still with his twin brother Paul Okoye. They had won so many awards to be nominated as Artists of the Decade. The big question still on so many lips is, what is P Square net worth separated or not? Well, let’s have a look at their cars!!!
- Peter Okoye’s cars and houses
Mr. P has a mansion in Lagos, Nigeria, and another one in Atlanta, USA. He is also a real car collector. He owns exquisite cars that are not inferior to any celebrity, including:
- 2 Range Rovers (₦50 million – ₦82 million)
- BMW X6 (₦23.5 million – ₦28 million)
- Dodge Challenger (₦10.8 million – ₦22 million)
- Porsche 718 Cayman (~ ₦22 million)
- Mercedes AMG GL63 (~₦45 million)
- Bentley Mulsanne (~₦125 million)
- Jeep Wrangler (~ ₦12.6 million)
Paul Okoye, currently known as Rude Boy is married to his beautiful lover, Anita Isama who he had been with for a long time before getting married. They have 3 kids, the first son and a set of twins – 1 boy and 1 girl. He has released some songs since the PSquare separated.
- Paul Okoye’s cars and houses
This star artist has houses in Nigeria and outside the country, and none of the houses are less than mansions. P Square group was known to own a private jet; but since their break apart, no news has been heard about the jet but one thing for sure is that Paul has joined the list of Nigerian celebrities who drive Rolls-Royces.
Paul’s garage has fewer cars than his brother’s but costs way more with 2 Rolls-Royces:
- Rolls-Royce Phantom (~₦204 million)
- Rolls Royce Ghost (₦191 million – ₦247 million)
- Land Rover Range Rover (₦50 million – ₦82 million)
- Lamborghini Gallardo (₦74.6 million – ₦117.9 million)
Leaving P-Square, Paul now has his new stage name – RudeboyPls SUBSCRIBE below to our Youtube channel and mailing list to get fresh updates on money making and inspiring videos and articles.