There are phones more expensive than cars as they worth thousands of dollar.
The following are some of the most expensive phones in the world.
9. Vertu Signature Diamond ($88,300 / N32 million)
If you set your eyes on it at first, it does not even look that expensive. But what if you’re told that it was made using hundreds of diamonds? Besides that, Vertu has created it out of platinum while using actual hands, not machines.
8. IPhone Princess Plus ($176,400 / N63.5 million)
iPhone has always been known to be an expensive phone. But how about an iPhone covered with pure gold (18 carats of white gold) and no less than 318 diamonds. Note that 138 of them are princes’ cut diamonds and the rest on the body are cut diamonds.
The iPhone Princess Plus looks quite luxurious. It is a device for a very wealthy person who loves white gold.
7. Black Diamond VIPN Smartphone ($300, 000 / N108 million)
This phone costs as much as a Lamborghini Murcielago.
Actually, it does look like the typical smartphone. Sure, it has a great design, but certainly not worth $300,000. It’s expensive due to the diamonds that are on the phone. One three-carat diamond on the back and 0.25 on the Joystick. And they are removable, so basically you are paying for the diamonds, not the phone.
6. Vertu Signature Cobra ($310, 000 / N111 million)
A little bit more expensive than the previous one, While creating this phone, the designer used:
* 439 rubies;
* One round white diamond;
* One rich pear-cut diamond;
* Two gorgeous emerald eyes.
The main attraction of the design is the Signature Cobra that comes in different styles.
* A long gold snake, a green snake on the side bar and a small snake on the front of the phone. The device is not very big, and maybe a wealthy man or women will like to buy this one.
5. Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot ($1 million / N360 million)
A phone with black diamonds that are so beautiful and rare, and 200 years old African black-wood. The wood is known as one of the most expensive woods in the world. Besides that, there are 180 grammes of gold in this luxurious mobile phone.
4. Diamond Crypto Smartphone ($1.3 million)
Now we are at the top 4 of the most expensive phones in the world. And this one is Diamond Crypto Smartphone. It has 50 diamonds (10 of which are rare blue ones), and some rose gold as well. The phone is insanely expensive and is one of the best creations of Peter Aloisson.
3. iPhone 3G King’s Button ($ 1.5 million)
At the top three of the most expensive phones in the world, the popular phone brand iPhone, makes it back on the list. There are 136 diamonds on the front side of this phone, with the 6.6 carat diamond at the home screen button. It looks quite classy! The phone was designed by Peter Aloisson.
2. iPhone 5 Black Diamond ($15.3 Million)
This phone is truly a luxurious phone, gold and diamonds on the side. Classy and stunning.
1. Falcon SuperNova Pink Diamond iPhone 6 ($95.5 Million)
The most expensive phone in the world that is worth almost 100 million dollars. And another iPhone! It looks like pure gold. However, it was made of a single but large 18 carat diamond with some pink and blue.
Now you know the most expensive and luxurious phones in the world. Phones like these are created to only show off status. However, the performance of the phone stays the same.Pls SUBSCRIBE below to our mailing list to get fresh updates on money making and inspiring articles.