List of required documents for a Schengen Tourist/Visitor Visa to Germany:
- Application form completed in English or German. The form should be fully, honestly and correctly completed, printed and signed at the end.
- Declaration of Accuracy of Information
- Passport size photographs. Please note that these photos should be identical and fulfil the visa photo requirements as set by the Schengen states.
- Valid national passport. The passport should be no older than 10 years, and have at least one blank page in order to be able to affix visa sticker on it, and fulfill the other passport requirements.
- Personal bank statements for the last three months
- Schengen Travel Insurance: You should submit a confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage for emergency medical treatment with a minimum of €30,000.
- Proof of accommodation. This can be a hotel booking for your whole stay in the Schengen region, or a letter of invitation by a family member or friend residing in the any or the Schengen countries.
- Proof of flight reservation. You can use the visa consultation services like this one or find one online.
- Proof of financial means. This could be:
A bank statement not older than three months or
- A letter of sponsorship by another person – Declaration of Commitment “Verpflichtungserklärungen“.
- Leave letter of your company (if employed).
- No-objection certificate.
- If you are a student, your school or university should issue this certificate to you.
If you are an employee, your employer or the company where you work at should issue this letter to you.
If you are not a student and you do not work either, this certificate is not required.Pls SUBSCRIBE below to our mailing list to get fresh updates on money making and inspiring articles.