HOW TO INTEGRATE THE ADS.TXT FILE ON WORDPRESS
- Sign in to my WordPress dashboard
- I clicked the plugins tab and press “add new”
- I then went to search plugins box and entered “simple ads.text.”
- I then pressed “install now” and then “activate” after the plugin has been installed
- I then press the following link on my browser: your website.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=bs_ads_txt_settings
Note: you should change “your website.com” to the name of your domain
6. I then pasted the lines that infolinks (or any other ads.txt file you are using) provided which I have copied before in text box that appear in step 5. If you don’t know how to get the lines from your infolinks dashboard, then you can get it here: https://publishers.infolinks.co
7. Then I clicked save changes.
I then contacted infolinks – email@example.com – so that they will confirm it was done correctly. Gladly, they replied me and say I had done it correctly.Pls SUBSCRIBE below to our mailing list to get fresh updates on money making and inspiring articles.