First bank online banking called FirstOnline can be used by all bank customers both individual and corporate. Internet banking can be use to make proper use of our time but shorten the time we need to spend in dealing with offline banking. Therefore, we all should consider using Internet banking as long as you can access the internet in your devices, you should be able to get access to your bank account. You should make sure that your Internet banking gives you an opportunity to make necessary transactions at any time.
4 Steps To Open First bank online account
To open a first bank account and to get access to online banking, you should follow these steps:
- You have to download a special account opening form on the official FirstBank website.
- Then you need to fill it and submit the form to any of the FirstBank branches in Nigeria for a setup at once.
- Your next step is to provide your user ID (You have to come up with it yourself). You will get a special token at the branch. Then you will receive the customer log on details and default password to your registered email as soon as possible after the setup.
- Attention for Diaspora clients: You must download the special form for Diaspora clients (FirstBank website) After that, you have to fill it and send a request to the First Bank email address firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: Diaspora clients must create a secret question for him/herself to use on his/her profile.
6 Usefulness of First Bank Internet banking services :
- You can control the account: you can always check your balance and track the movement of funds. All you need to do is to pay attention to the interface as this is how you receive information about the movement of your money.
- You can view and print statement of account.
- You can pay utility bills and many other services like taxes, fines, as well as Internet, digital television, and mobile communications bills.
- You have the ability to create templates, so you can make payments easily.
- You can transfer money between your accounts.
- Ability to transfer funds to the accounts of someone else whether they use First Bank or third-party financial institutions. Please note that with this function you can easily transfer money to anyone: parents, children, and friends. Standing Order set-up.