If you are one of those that want to use your naira debit card to pay for Facebook ads but got declined. You may have to change your currency from naira to dollar. Though, when am having this issue, I finally solved it by using ‘PayU’ to pay to for my Facebook ads via my nails MasterCard. However, this post is about how to change to from and to any currency in your Facebook ads manager.You should consider the following before changing your facebook ads currency. 4 Things you should know and consider before changing your Facebook ads currency:
1. When you choose a new currency and time zone, you’ll create a new ad account. Your old ad account will be visible in the Account dropdown in the top left of your Ads Manager, but it’ll be closed and all ads created with your old account will stop running. Any ads you had running on the old ad account will be billed in the old currency.
2. If your Facebook Business Manager account has several other accounts associated with it, it’s not possible to change your currency. You’ll need to create a new account from Business Manager with the new currency.
3. Your Currency and Business Country must match. For example, if you select Naira as your currency, you should select Nigeria as your country.
4. The payment methods available to you depend on the currency you choose.If you still want to change it, then you can do it via your Facebook Ads Account Settings.
4 STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK ADS CURRENCY
1. Login to Facebook.com
2. Go to your Facebook ads account settings.
3. Look for Time Zone, and under it click “Change Currency / Timezone”.
4. The final step is to select your new currency and time zone and then click “Create New Account”.You’re done. NOTE: If on your facebook ads manager setting, the option to change fb ads currency isn’t appearing, below are the reasons :- You have unsettled account-Your ads is in pending review-You’ve definately changed your currency twice in the past 28 days- Maybe you’re looking at an account other than your personal ad account.
If your currency is currently in naira, and you have the issue of debit card declined, read this post ‘ 10 STEPS TO USE PAYU TO PAY FOR FACEBOOK ADS IN NAIRA’ and try the steps in it before deciding to change it to dollar. – money247.com.ng